Wednesday, November 14, 2012

week 7 eoc: the pitch


Place: England

Product: bangers and mash a baked chip that has a smoky meat and gravy flavor

Adventure: Finally we had made it to England I wanted to do some sightseeing when we were there, so I was off to Stonehenge one of the seven wonders of the world. there i was looking at this great wounder and leaned back on one to rest, i could feel it moving and like dominos they all went down. opps. so i as fast as my feet would carry me i was off avoiding every cop and gaurd and bullit that came me way. before i knew it my feet had led me to a small pub were i thought i could hide. i went in and had a seat, a man asked me if i was hungery i said yes and told him to bring me the best thing on the menu. time gos by and he brings me a plate of mashpotatos and sausage with gravy, when the queens gaurds bust inn. i take the plate and hide in the oven. now that i think about it maybe it wasnt a good idea. to no supprise the oven was on. 20 minutes of 125 degree tempeter was really starting to get to me and just in the nick of time the gaurds left and a poped out of the oven along with my plate of what was once delishes now looked like some kind of chip. the owner felt bad for me and pored me a cold one and because i was hungery and couldnt wait for myplate to come out i ate the wiered looking chip and to my suprise it was delisuse. so we made more and bought a round on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment