Wednesday, October 24, 2012

week 4 eoc: business to business

having a relationship with the buyer helps and it also lets them know that they will have good sevice and it makes them feel like they are part of a ellet group. it also them trust you. a good example of companys that do this really well are Apple and GE. Apple sells to the single buyer and companys, no matter what they make you feel like a valued customer how ever big or small your problem they are there to help. just resently i had truble with a video that i had bought from itunes and it wasnt working properly so i let the know what my problem was and they gave me my money back and reported to there team to fix the video. my might have been small but they fixed it and becouse of sevive like this iam a loyal customer. so i can only how bigger companys would feel with there sevices. its all abou the relationship and its not just me saying this heres a quote from the CEO of GE, “I am proud that KTZ and GE are extending our relationship,” said the CEO of GE Transportation. (page 158 textbook)

No comments:

Post a Comment